Becoming a tourist in your own city

Monday, July 25, 2016



The other night my friends and I decided to take advantage of the time that we had together and become tourists in our own city. Seeing the city you live in a different city is refreshing. Suddenly the city that you work, play, and live in becomes refreshing. It allows you to try a restaurant that you would have never seen before, tried a new drink, and woke up to a different window with  a view that is sure to make you feel happy. Being a tourists in my own city allowed for me not only to get excited for my future travels but to appreciate what I have right in my own hometown. Even though I was only a city away, I felt as if I was miles away from home (just without the price tag).


Have you ever staycationed? Comment below!

Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments