My favorite TAPIF blogs

Monday, August 08, 2016


As someone who is going through the process of TAPIF and moving abroad once more, I find it comforting to read other people's blogs about their adventures, tips, and hardships of years past. Naturally during my application process I started reading several TAPIF blog and continued to read more as April drew closer. I'm sure others like myself will appreciate having more information on the program from various people. Here are just a few of my favorite TAPIF blogs selected by yours truly.

As told by Dana
French Crazy
Quiche Lauren
Little Miss Frenchified
La Vie en Crose
Je suis Mimsy
The definitely going to get lost years
Hardlysnarky.com
One Girl-One world

Have you blogged about your TAPIF experience? If so let me know and paste the link below!
Until next time!


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the shoutout!! Have added your blog to my feed; looking forward to connecting and reading! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, thank you Dana! Your blog helped me so much during my journey for TAPIF during this academic year. I would love to talk more about our experiences in France!

      Delete
  2. I just started blogging my TAPIF journey. As a seasoned TAPIF assistant, I have a lot of knowledge that I would like to pass on to others. This is the link to my blog

    https://sherdybirdie.com/

    ReplyDelete