Life after college vlog

Wednesday, May 25, 2016


For some of you that might have been following my journey for a while, you might remember that I had a youtube channel. Naturally with school and life going on I wasn't able to make videos as often as I would have liked to. Fortunatley with school over, and life seeming to change in every direction every minute, I thought it might be advantageous to make videos once again. I haven't decided if I'll also be creating videos of me singing but for now you can expect weekly videos of me giving life updates. Let me know if you have an topics that you would like me to cover in my vlog series as well!


As always I thank you for your support and I hope you will continue to follow my journey and all my platforms. Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments