Five Halloween Costume Ideas for Fashionistas

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Image result for halloween costumes celebrities

Halloween is right around the corner and, probably like myself, you are freaking the heck out over what to wear. As a fashion lover I always find it hard to find costumes that are not only cute; but that I can re-wear in the future in my day-to-day life. I'm a firm believer in trying to find a costume that you can already piece together at your house or can find easily at Goodwill. Below are a couple of Halloween Costumes that you can wear either individually or with your girl squad.


#1) Beyonce- Lemonade

Image result for lemonade beyonce

#2) Paris Hilton for her birthday
 Image result for paris hilton birthday
(Fun fact: This dress has become really popular again and is available on ASOS and Zara for purchase)


                                     #3) Winter for American Horror Story
                          Image result for winter american horror story

#4) Victoria Secret Model
Image result for victoria secret angel

Group idea: Look what you made me do- different versions of Taylor Swift
Image result for look what you made me do

You Might Also Like

0 comments