Fashion Blogger Andy Torres launches fashion line 'AITlabel'

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Image result for the style scrapbook
Photo from StyleScrapbook.com 
Ask any fashion blogger who their inspirations are, and I'm they'll give you an extensive list. One of my all-time favorite fashion bloggers hands down is the creator of StyleScrapbook.com,  Andy Torres.  Since 2007, Torres has been sharing her styling tips with the world on her blog StyleScrapbook.com.  I became a fan of Torres one day when I was scrolling on Lookbook.nu  and became inspired by her twist of sporty and ready-to-wear clothing. 

Fast forward to ten years later. StyleScrapbook is more than a blog. It is an empire. Andy Torres is one of the rare bloggers who has made her mark around the fashion world as an ambassador for Mango, Ted talk speaker, and Freelance editor for Elle Magazine (NL). If you haven't heard about this girl there's a reason why I am shamelessly promoting her for free. It's because she deserves to be recognized.

Today marks a special day for Torress because it is the launch of her clothing line 'AITlable'. According to the website, the blogger created the line in order to express who she is. "Fashion has always been close to my heart, since watching my mother customize my clothes and teach me how to sew at the age of 7".  The collection, which is now out online today, consists of a mix of jean jackets, an oversized men's button up top,  and bomber jackets. When I first saw the clothes online today I without a doubt could spot the influence Andy Torres had on the clothing line. The pieces are versatile, fresh, chic, and most importantly allow for mobility; ultimately making it the perfect clothing line that represents the queen of ready-to-wear clothes. 

Below, are a couple of my favorite looks from the company. If you are interested in learning more about Andy Torres or AITlable please check out https://aitlabel.com. My online question is this- when will that red velvet beanie be in store?

Until next time, 
ThePrincessFusion 


log - 


 

You Might Also Like

0 comments