Look of the Day

Monday, July 11, 2016


It's always fun to have a night out. Lately, with life working in retail and long hour shifts, going out seems like more of a chore than something fun and spontaneous to do. Luckily, many of my friends (including my baby sister) have their birthdays during the summer months; ultimately getting me out of my house. With the weather in Minnesota fluctuating at night, it's fun to wear an outfit that was comfortable yet edgy. With my black zipper up pants from Zara, black high heels, and a sassy tank top from Foreign Exchange made a sparkly fun look for the night. I hope this gives you one idea of what you can wear when going out at night during the summer. This was a great transitional outfit for the night that involved spontaneous plans going to a fancy dinner and then going bowling (because who honestly wants to do that activity in a dress?).




I hope your summer is going well so far!

Until next time, 



Displaying IMG_5678.JPGDisplaying IMG_5678.JPG

You Might Also Like

0 comments