Star Party 2016

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

There are some concerts that everyone is just dying to go to once in there lives. For myself, KDWB's Star Party was one of them. For a night I could dress up, hit the town, and watch my favorite artists perform in an intimate setting FOR FREE. The question for the past month was how on earth was I going to get tickets- since with my terrible luck- I never seem to win ANYTHING. Fortunately I professed my love for Joe Jonas to the right person and scored tickets to this years Star Party. To say that it was a dream come true would be an understatement. I was feet away from my favorite artist- some of which I had always dreamed about seeing live some day. To make matters better- and to follow the theme of making dreams come true even further- there was champagne involved. But I'll leave that story for a different day :)

Artists that performed at this year's Star Party included: Lil John, DNCE, Charlie Pluth, Hailee Stienfield, Dea, and Mike Posner











You Might Also Like

0 comments