Preview: Female Boss Photo Shoot

Friday, November 10, 2017

Fun Fact: I consider myself to be a goal oriented person. One of my goals coming back to Minneapolis was to expand my photography and work with more clients. The other day (aka last Saturday), I decided to join a Facebook group for models and photographers. 

For some odd reason I always get nervous showing my photography on social media. Don't get me wrong; I love attention, but I'm always scared that my photography wont be received well by others. Fast forward to this Sunday. I am in downtown St.Paul at the Union Depot (my dream location), and I have seven models dressed in all black and vintage coats. This, folks, is the beauty of networking. By going yet again out of my comfort zone I was finally able to shoot my vintage fur concept in my dream location. Below, are a few photos for preview (which you'll be able to see in full via my Instagram and Facebook page). Let me know what you think of the pictures below. I would have never imagined that I would be producing content like this, and I cannot wait to see where my freelance photography will take me. 











You Might Also Like

0 comments