Head shots of yours truly

Monday, November 06, 2017

 I'll admit that I've always wanted to be behind the camera. So when I had the opportunity to have my photos taken with the latest Minneapolis photographer/ model meetup I couldn't resist having my photos taken. Don't get me wrong, I love snapping pictures of others, but sometimes I wonder what life would be like behind the scenes.

It was quite a humbling experience during the networking event when people questioned if I was a model or a photographer. The fashion age is shifting- and so am I. The concept of who can be a model is shifting- and maybe- just maybe I could someday be considered one too.

If you're interested in participating in the next Models/Photographers mixer I would highly recommend coming. Check out the link below to learn about more information and join in on the fun. https://www.facebook.com/events/123362718362397/






You Might Also Like

0 comments