Why Limit Myself

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Image result for Traveling around the world
I'm back in the States and I've already found myself antsy and wanting to travel more. So what is a gil to do? Make goals

Thanks to the Been app (which I am not sponsoring, just simply fangirling over), I have been able to track all of my past and current travels. Currently, I have seen 19% of the world. This got me thinking about goals. At the age of 23, especially in the last year, I have been fortunate enough to see a lot of the world. Just because I am back in the United States doesn't mean that I should limit myself to not being able to see the world (even if it is only in my backyard for now).

So here's my ambitious goal: I want to see 25% of the world by the time that I am 25 years old.

I'm crossing my fingers that I able to find a way to make this dream become a reality and cant wait to see what crazy plans I'll think of in order to achieve this goal.


Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments