Look of the day: A bit of extra sass

Monday, September 05, 2016



While traveling I love to bring pieces that are versatile. One of my pieces that does exactly just that is my high-low skirt from BCBG. This skirt is a great piece that can be either dressed up or down (check out my last post as a reference). For this look I used a leopard dress from Forever 21 as a top and used my high-low skirt for the bottom to create an extra fierce look. Remember that when traveling you don't have to pack a million extra pieces to create the look as if you brought a walk-in closet with you. Instead, opt for pieces that you can easily transition from day-to night that make it appear as if you brought the biggest suitcase in the world with you during your travels.

Until next time,




You Might Also Like

0 comments