Lake of the Isles Pictures

Sunday, June 16, 2013

 What great weather it is today to take a stroll around a lake! I think its always great to get away from the city life (even if it is only a mile out of the hustle and bustle) and take in all the aspects of nature. Even if that means you smell that smelly fish afterwards. Lake of the isles is a great place to people and dog watch, go for a canoe ride, walk around, and even get in a good exercise (which I did!). I can't wait to go back soon again this summer and see the rest of the lakes in Minneapolis. I'm sure I will be biking next time so that I can stop more and take in all the lovely views! This was seriously a great idea for a Sunday stroll :)
Now off to some more graduation parties!!
xoxoxoxoxo
Sahbrina








You Might Also Like

0 comments