"Let Open a Door Together": By Sabrina Kennelly

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Branding yourself is a necessity this day and age if you want to find the right career path for you. Naturally, being my impatient self and wanting to showcase to employers my skill set's I decided to do what any marketing/communications guru would do: create a marketing campaign. 

"Let's Open a Door Together" illustrates the concept of one door closing, and another one opening. This is an invitation for potential employers to make the next move and to see where the company could grow with me as an employee. Sounds a bit cheesy right? Probably. 

I've created a YouTube video, messaged recruiters, posted on every social media channel and even re-did my online portfolio to emphasize this campaign in hopes of hearing back from potential employers. 

So cross your fingers extra tight that something comes along, because this girl is not taking 'no' for an answer. 

If you are interested in learning more about why I would make a great employee at your company please visit my personal website (www.star604sak.wixsite.com/sabrinakennelly) or visit my LinkedIn page at www.linkedin.com/sabrinakennelly

You Might Also Like

0 comments