Travel Update: I'm going to New York City!

Monday, May 22, 2017

Image result for new york pink Throughout my time traveling these past couple months I have had the inclination to see more of the United States. Each time that I talked to someone from Europe I was baffled at how little they had traveled. Little did I realize how big of a contradiction I was being when I realized I hadn't even seen much of the United States myself. That is why my next travel goal is to discover America. For almost a year I have been discovering Europe and all its glory and now it's time for me to return home to the States and see America in a different perspective. I'm excited to see what New York (and other states) will have to offer.


Get ready, get set, and lets go!


We are officially going back to the United States of America



You Might Also Like

1 comments