Beauty Product of the Month

Thursday, August 11, 2016



Every one in a while I find a facial cleanser that I fall in love with. Over the past couple of years purity has been one of my go-to cleansers to help me feel refreshed and get off extra make-up that make up wipes sometimes have trouble getting. As someone who has sensitive skin, this wash is created for sensitive skin and has left me breakout free. What makes the purity brand even more unique is that they have different cleansers that are multi purpose. Several of the brands cleansers are not only great for the face and body but are awesome as shampoos as well. This all-in-one cleanser also features an array of 'flavors' and even has a recipe on the back of each container with its corresponding flavor. Add this cleanser onto a wave brush and you'll feel as if you're in a spa in a heart beat.


What is your favorite cleanser and why? Comment below and let me know!


Until next time,



You Might Also Like

0 comments