Beauty Product of the Week

Tuesday, June 14, 2016


Summer is here! Because of the awesome weather and heat it can sometimes though be difficult to enjoy your summer at all times. For many people, including myself, chaffing (or chub rub) can be a damper on your summer. As someone who enjoys wearing the latest trends throughout the summer, it can be restricting finding an outfit that wont let my things rub together excessively. Fortunately after being super frustrated about the situation I found a solution- Gold Bond. I have to admit that I was a bit embarrassed going into the store explaining to several attendants what chaffing was, but trust me I'm not the only one who suffers with this. Chaffing can happen no matter what your body type or size is- and can happen in 5 minutes for some, or 2 hours afterwards. So I hoped for the best and put the deodorant like stick on my thighs praying for the best. Two months later I have been chub rub free! I can finally wear dresses without pants underneath in fear that I wont be able to feel my things after 15 minutes of walking. I honestly don't know what I would do without this product and HAD to share with you guys my solution to chub rub. So here's to summer,long walks, and wearing whatever the hell we want.

Until next time,


You Might Also Like

0 comments