Fashion Friday: Drake

Friday, May 13, 2016



I have to admit that I've been an old school fan of Drake for a long time. As a Minnesotan, Canadian TV shows were something that were all too common for us. I mean come on- we are practically Canada after all! That meant that TV shows such as Degrassi were on the television screens at my house when I was a teenager. Of course one of those infamous actors was Drake himself. Over the years we have been able to see him grow from a tall lanky teenager into one of the most attractive men on earth. Ok say maybe he was chosen for this weeks fashion friday because of his good looks partially. With each song he creates becoming an instant hit, it's important for him to maintain a cool and suave demeanor as well. Here are just a few of my favorite Drake looks throughout the ages that do just that.

Drake in his infamous 'Hot Line Bling' music video
Drake in NY in 2015

Drake wearing black shearling jacket
Drake heading to Nice Guy Club, Edit by Asos.com
Drake at the Grammy Award show
Presenting at the MTV music awards

Posing for GQ magazine

You Might Also Like

0 comments