Look of the Day: Easter Sunday

Monday, March 28, 2016

I hope everyone had a great weekend! With the craziness of Easter, the talk from family members about post-graduation life, and beginning a new job today life has been busy. Don't worry though loyal blog readers- that doesn't mean that I won't be writing on here like crazy though:)

 Of course, I had to snap some pictures of my look for Easter Sunday. As you might of seen in one of my latest fashion blog post on Easter looks , I generally tend to use Easter Sunday as the opportunity to start wearing a pop of color. With spring just around the corner, I thought it was time to find a staple transitional piece from the Spring into the Summer. With a scarf and some great vintage inspired heels I was ready to wear my Bordeaux- colored spring look. I'm excited to see how I will style this dress throughout the year- with it's awesome material makes this dress a strong and fashionable piece for any season. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend, regardless of if the Easter bunny and lots of eggs were involved.

-Sabrina, ThePrincessFusion


What I'm wearing: Dress BCBGeneration
                               Scarf-Nordstrom
                               Shoes- Clarks
                               Earrings : kate Spade






You Might Also Like

0 comments