Fashion Friday : Nick Jonas

Friday, March 25, 2016

Each Friday, I will be featuring my current obsession of a celebrity or bloggers personal style. This Friday, in honor of his new single 'Closer' with Tove Lo out today and  the beginning of 'Future Now Tour' this summer, I have chosen Nick Jonas to be my first feature. Since he was a Jonas Brother way back in the beginning of 2006 I have been following his style and obsessing over his tight pants, leather jackets, and shades. I have an appreciation for not only his tight fitting clothes but also for his daring style with accessories. Here are just some a few of my favorite looks that he has been sporting over the past couple years.

I swear he's literally one of the only guys that an rock hats
FameFlynet.uk.com
If this look doesn't qualify for future President, I don't know what would
It would be wrong if Dead Gay Boone's look wasn't included in this

Celebrities' Style: Nick Jonas
At the 2015 AMA Award's looking oh-so Drake like




That Jacket though- do you see those buttons? And oh yeah, the scarf too

At the Elle Style Awards

Getty/ Brad Barket

You Might Also Like

0 comments