Cool for the summer

Saturday, August 29, 2015


Boys has it been a crazy summer! With my internship almost over, and the Fall semester (aka my last semester in college!) starting life has been pretty busy. Naturally, I have photos to share with you guys of my latest adventures both here and on my photography page. The latest updates includes pictures from my sisters last circus performance ever as well as a trip I just got back to in Virginia/ DC area. In addition to these updates, I have also shared some throw backs on my photography page which you might have noticed already. I always find it interesting to look back at old photo shoots that I have conducted and see how my photography style has evolved in the past years as well as to see the opportunities I have received.

In addition to the photography updates I can now announce to you guys that I am officially a member of the Style Guru team at College Fashionista! I'm super excited to use this as a platform to not only show off my personal style, but the Twin Cities style as well. Hopefully to (fingers crossed) this will give me more motivation to write more posts on the blog as well :P

With fall coming around the corner, my favorite time of year is fast approaching: back to school shopping! It's my last one ever, so you know i'll go out with a bang. I've already started to find my back to school wardrobe, and I can't wait to share them all with you once I've finished my collection.


For those of you who have already started your back to school shopping, remember that just because something is at a good price, doesn't always mean that you should buy it. Bargain shopping can be a great thing, but it can also be a curse. Having a closet full of clothes that you have only worn once is not only a waste of space, but a waste of money too. Instead, consider looking for clothing options that you can wear for the long run rather than at the moment. I'll be explaining more about this in my next blog post, so don't fret ;)

I look forward to writing more about my crazy journey of a life with you guys and I appreciate all the love and support I get from you guys.

Until next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments