Update

Monday, June 22, 2015

Hello, hello, hello!


   Summer is in full swing (YEAH!) and that means another year full of going to the beach, hanging with friends, sipping on drinks, watching the sun set, and working on new projects. For those of you who have been religiously following my blog throughout the years you know that summer is my prime for trying things knew. I've done bucket-lists and all so that summer boredom is out of my vocabulary.
    And here I am. 21, a senior in college. Somehow I have made it to my last summer ever. The last summer and the "back to the school rush", the last summer with homework, and the last summer double checking my GPA. This also leaves a lot up to question and up in the air about my future. Since I'm graduating early (next semester to be exact in December), the question of what I'm going to do with my life is also up in the air. This could (gasp), but my last official summer in the Twin Cities. So, I've decided to try and attend as many events as possible. Just so that I can get a good old dost of Twin Cities in me, before I potentially say adieu to the land of 10,000 lakes.
   Fortunately, I also have an internship (along with two classes) to keep me busy this summer. After all, one must work hard to play hard :)

    I have received an internship at one of my favorite (if not the best) place in Minnesota. The Mall of America. I swear if it weren't for my parents and the mall, I would have been out of this state by now. So far with three weeks in everything has been going great! Plus I get to wear cute clothes. I'm going to try my best and take pictures of my work outfits. I know that finding work appropriate but cute clothes can be hard for some women so I hope that this will be helpful.

The summer has been a slow one, but also a productive one so far. I've finally come to terms that I am back in the States. But I am motived to find a way to get back to Europe and travel once I have completed school. In the meantime I'm trying to have fun and finish some "long-term" bucket lists of mine that I've had for a while. So of course that means that they'll be projects that will pop up in the near by future.

So get ready, get set, let's go and have a great summer. It may be my last, so as the French say "profiter"! Until next time,


      

You Might Also Like

0 comments